US AND OUR HOME
When you are born in a country that is considered one of the greenest in the whole world – you must know the true value of pure nature. Our forests are rich, waters are clear and even the air that we breathe feels refreshing and light. We are truly blessed for being able to call Latvia our home.
Even before we became entrepreneurs, we had a dream to one day do something that would benefit other people and for us – health has always been the most important aspect of life. There are no limitations to a human being as long as one is healthy. That is why we combined our dreams and aspiration with the most valuable thing our beloved land had for us – pure nature!
Nature in Latvia is really special not only because of our mentality and willingness to keep it clean and unpolluted but also because of a unique climate that is present only in a few countries throughout the world. This climate combined with many more unique factors is responsible for a really rare and unbelievably valuable phenomenon to occur on the bottom of our lakes – the formation of freshwater MUD.
IT MAKES US UNIQUE
With more than 15 years of experience in mud extraction and research, the fact that every product that we create contains freshwater mud is obviously no coincidence. We like to describe it as a treasure trove on the bottom of a lake that has been collecting an unimaginable amount of valuables for more than 10 000 years. What makes it even more amazing is the fact that freshwater mud has an unbelievably high affinity to human body which is also the greatest among all other peloids that are commonly used in skin care. This property allows it to carry accumulated life energy, substances and information of countless life forms straight to our body cells while having a physiologically complex effect on human skin, resulting in its improved metabolism, immune system, treating plumbed skin layers and improving efficiency of blood network.
HOW IT'S FORMED AND BIOLOGICAL COMPOSITION
Mud consists of finely dispersed organic freshwater sediments formed for thousands of years. These sediments are anaerobic decomposition of all lake life - water-plants, algae, plankton, tree bark, pollen, fish scales, shells of crustacea and the list goes on…
As a result of microbial decomposition, a lot of new organic compounds were created – unique humic acid, valuable lipids, substances similar to hormones, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and organic complexes and many more.
MAIN POINTS IN SHORT
- 100% natural, organic substance
- Paraben free
- Chemical admixture free
- Ecologically clean: from unpolluted freshwater lakes in Latvia
- No side effects: does not cause allergies and is not carcinogenic
- Promotes earth ecology: extraction gives new life to overgrown lakes
BENEFITS FOR YOU & YOUR SKIN
- Skin becomes fresh and elastic; it accelerates skin cell replacement by nearly 10%. Slows down the aging process.
- Cleanses the skin, destroying up to 95% of bad bacteria, fungi, toxins and heavy metals.
- Creates anti-inflammatory and desensitization effect (reduces body's sensitivity to allergens).
- Acts as an antioxidant.
- A great weapon against cellulite. Improves blood circulation and splits fat.
- Intensively nourishes and moisturizes the skin, providing it with necessary vitamins, amino acids and minerals.
- Helps with acne problems.
- Strengthens and nourishes hair roots. Restores hair structure. Effective against hair loss and dandruff.
- Although research on the use of mud in medicine is still ongoing, some people have found it useful for treating various skin diseases (psoriasis, fungus, allergies), healing bruises, fractures, arthritis, spine, wounds and burns.