“Your skin and green mud
- two things that complement each
other in a unique way”
100% natural freshwater mud for normal, dry and sensitive skin. Mud is very rich in organic substances - full amino acidic complex, C, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, B12 vitamins, natural antibiotics and antioxidants, humic acids, fulvic acids, fatty acids, enzymes. Contains macro and micro elements.
- Regenerates, oxygenates and intensively increases the blood flow to skin cells
- Improves skin metabolism and boosts its' defense mechanisms
- Restores skin moisture balance
- Helps to get rid of acne
- Minimizes impurities
- Leaves skin fresh and elastic, accelerating skin cell replacement by nearly 10%. Slows down the aging process
- Cleanses the skin, destroying up to 95% of bacteria, fungi, toxins and heavy metals
- Creates anti-inflammatory and desensitization effect (reduces body's sensitivity to allergens)
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Intensively nourishes and moisturizes the skin, providing it with necessary vitamins, amino acids and minerals.
HOW TO COMPLEMENT YOUR SKIN: Wash your face, warm up the product in a water bath to 30 - 40 C, apply a slight amount of mud on the skin with a brush avoiding area around the eyes and lips, leave the mask on for about 10-20 minutes, wash it off with clear water. After the procedure it is suggested to use moisturising cream. It is advised to have 10-15 procedures following a break of 1 month afterwards. Use 3 times a week for the best results.
P.S. A moderate redness and a tingling sensation may appear after using the mask - this effect will subside in a short time. DO NOT use on damaged skin areas, keep away from direct sunlight.
Consult a physician before using.
Ingredients: Limus (Green mud).